We are happy to let you know that we have extended this promo. The reason, is that we were thinking about how Covid19 has impacted our economy in South Africa and wondered how we could assist in making a small difference. So we decided that with our Buy 1 Get 2 Free deal, you can gift your 2 free pairs to anyone you choose. They will only need to pay for an eye test. This way you can possibly get 3 pairs of glasses for 3 members in your family while only paying for 1 pair. We hope this will be of assistance to you in some way :)
Why are 3 Pairs of Glasses Better than 1?
Well, the answer is quite simple. Different glasses do different things. Here are some of the options that you have:
1. You need an everyday pair of glasses that solves most of your needs. We will prescribe the most appropriate pair, once we’ve done the eye test.
2. Prescription Sunglasses are very useful for driving, ‘cos even the lenses that get darker in the sun (transitions), don’t get dark behind the windscreen of a car.
3. Night driving glasses are awesome. Yellow-tinted lenses are great for night-driving because they decrease the contrast between the night & the lights. You can get this free with this promo too.
4. If you use multifocals, it’s always useful to have a separate pair of reading glasses. They work brilliantly if you’re just reading a book or using a computer for long periods.
5. Just having a few pairs for a different look, or backup glasses if one gets lost, is always cool.
We sell all contact lenses at very reduced prices. Choosing the right eye doctor is important so that they can advise you on the best lenses for your visual needs.
We accept medical aids.
Valid till 20 December 2020!
ONLY APPLICABLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. NOT AVAILABLE IN-STORE
Friendly service with a smile. Very professional and caring. Absolutely satisfied with my treatment.
Professional yet friendly, you feel at home and you answer questions pertaining your health with no reservations... Not clinical...I sort of became averse to visiting any clinical spaces hence I did not go.
Great service. Friendly staff. Definitely my new optometrist!